I have always been a huge reader, so these are the books we've collected as we prepare for our new little one.
Belly Laughs - This was the first book I chose for myself. It was thoroughly enjoyable and good for many laughs.
The Guy's Guide... - I picked this one out for Mike, and ohmygod, it could have been written by him. I think this author is his long lost twin. Two guesses where this book lives...in the bathroom.
Pregnancy: The Ultimate Week-by-Week Pregnancy Guide - This one was written by a practicing ObGyn and mother. I love that it uses language that the average woman can understand.
What to Expect... - I know it's cliche, but I totally felt like it was my duty as an expecting mom to get this one. It's honestly kind of scary...too much information.
Pregnancy Sucks - I really like the humorous books. Doesn't every woman secretly think that she could write her very own pregnancy book?
This is it (so far), and think that Mike is trying to cut me off. We'll see...
No comments:
Post a Comment