05 May 2010

A Video For My Oh-So-Neglected Blog

I feel so bad that I've not posted very much here lately. I guess we just have a lot going on. You may have also noticed that my 360 project was an epic fail. Oh well. I guess my only excuse is that I'm a busy working mom. When I'm home, I'm trying to spend as much time with my girlie as possible. I can't believe that she's growing up so much right before our eyes!!!

Last night I let Kaylee try a sippy cup for the first time. I used the Playtex First Sipster. I think she did really great with the mechanics of holding it and bringing it to her mouth, but she didn't seem to care for the juice. I did 1/2 Gerber baby apple juice and 1/2 water. Maybe next time I'll try just a little bit of plain water. See for yourself...

No comments: