Today is your birthday and I'm filled with so much happiness and so many wonderful memories. It has been such a joy to watch you grow and learn. Your daddy and I are so blessed to have such a sweet, loving, independent addition to our family. You keep us busy, keep us laughing, and give us so many reasons to love life and each other every single day.
You have learned so many things in your first year. Some days your daddy and I just watch you in amazement as you learn something new before our eyes. Just think, a year ago, you spent about 85% of you day sleeping and the other bit either crying or eating. You were so tiny that you were practically swimming in the "newborn" sized going home outfit we got you. Your cries were high pitched and squeaky and your arms flailed out of control.
Today you are such a big girl. You sleep at night (and take one nap during the day) like a big girl. You eat food at the table and drink milk from a cup like a big girl. You walk like a big girl. You look at books upon books upon books like a big girl. You use your hands and all your senses to investigate everything in your path like a big girl. You are simply amazing, lovey.
Thank you so much for the gift of this first, beautiful year. I look so forward to celebrating many more birthdays and milestones and watching you grow and learn even more.
I love you!
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment