Three months ago I became a momma. After sweating and grunting and breathing and worrying and pushing and crying for nearly 30 hours, my Littlest Love joined our family.
These three months have been filled with some of the hardest moments I can remember. Seeing my new little baby swept away before I got to hold her...watching a nurse put an IV in her little hand...endless heel sticks...nursing issues that finally ended with an order to exclusively pump...the list goes on. While there have been tears and sleepless nights, I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. I am so lucky to be holding the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen. She has my heart. She challenges me to be what I've always known I was made to be...a mommy.
Thank you, Kaylee, for making my dreams come true.
(By the way...I missed taking a picture yesterday. Oops. Possible 360 now.)
No comments:
Post a Comment