Total weight gain/loss: who knows...
Maternity clothes? I wore my new pair of pants yesterday, and I think I will be happy wearing maternity pants for the rest of my life. It was a transforming experience.
Stretch marks? not from the baby
Sleep: I have slept so well the last two nights, it's not even funny. Let's hope it stays that way for a little while at least.
Best moment this week: Mike getting really excited about everything and finally admitting that he's going to be an amazing dad. He makes me so happy!
Movement: I DON'T KNOW!!!
Food cravings: nothing, really...
Gender: I'm so excited to find out. The wait is killing me! We're now kicking around fun ways to tell everyone the big news. I'm also so excited for Mike and I to be able to call my belly by name (only when we're alone, though...our name choices are totally hush hush!!!).
Labor Signs: Not even.
What I miss: I'm feeling pretty okay this week.
What I am looking forward to: feeling more distinct and obvious movement
Weekly Wisdom: Stand up for what you want.
Milestones: Mike
. . . . . .
There's no picture this week, but I don't honestly think things have changed that much! It's amazing to me to think that I'll be 20 weeks on Monday...half-way there, baby!!!
I don't know if this is early signs of nesting, but I'm planning a major cleaning overhaul on our apartment this weekend. I'm just so tired of looking at piles of crap and I know that if we don't get it taken care of before I'm huge, it will just keep getting worse. I would love to be more organized so that we have some type of system in place by the time Little Drews shows up.
I don't know if this is early signs of nesting, but I'm planning a major cleaning overhaul on our apartment this weekend. I'm just so tired of looking at piles of crap and I know that if we don't get it taken care of before I'm huge, it will just keep getting worse. I would love to be more organized so that we have some type of system in place by the time Little Drews shows up.
No comments:
Post a Comment