Dear Daddy,
Thank you for loving my mommy so much. I know that you're helping her keep me safe while I'm inside her belly. I love it when you take her on walks and help her make dinner. I know she loves it while you play with her hair and talk her into taking naps. I don't think she could do it without you.
I liked how excited you got when you and mommy got to see me at the doctor's office. You were the first one to see my face and I know it made me so much more real to you. I really love it when you talk to me and give me kisses through Mommy's belly. I can't wait until you can feel me kicking back at you and especially for when you get to hold me the first time.
I know that you are going to be an awesome daddy, and I'm so glad to be part of your family.
Love you,
Little Drews (and Becky)
I liked how excited you got when you and mommy got to see me at the doctor's office. You were the first one to see my face and I know it made me so much more real to you. I really love it when you talk to me and give me kisses through Mommy's belly. I can't wait until you can feel me kicking back at you and especially for when you get to hold me the first time.
I know that you are going to be an awesome daddy, and I'm so glad to be part of your family.
Love you,
Little Drews (and Becky)
1 comment:
Becky you are so sweet! So is baby Drews!
Post a Comment