30 June 2009

20 Weeks

How far along? 20 weeks...half-way there, baby!!!
Total weight gain/loss: who knows...
Maternity clothes? Love them!!!
Stretch marks? not from the baby
Sleep: Last night was another rough one, but I did get some good sleep after I took a shower at 4:30 am.
Best moment this week: feeling the baby moving around a bit more
Movement: Still nothing blatant, but I can feel it for sure.
Food cravings: Here's what I've decided...I'm not really having cravings per say, but I'm very susceptible to suggestion. Things that are driving me crazy...commercials (especially for Denny's and Orida french fries), and smells (the other night I caught a whiff of pizza after the concert...it was killer).
Gender: I'm totally considering going in and holding my doctor hostage until she refers me for an ultrasound. If you see something on the news about a crazy pregnant lady in Lawrence, start coming up with alibis for me.
Labor Signs: Not even.
What I miss: watching TV without feeling like I'd kill for every item of food that they show
What I am looking forward to: our next appointment...hearing the heartbeat and finding out the gender
Weekly Wisdom: I got nothing...
Milestones: slightly more obvious movement

No comments: