This is my first (very brave) bare-belly picture. I'm only slightly horrified.
How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I haven't the slightest.
Maternity clothes? As previously mentioned, I went shopping and got some new things last weekend. I think I'm done shopping for myself until the weather changes.
Stretch marks? Did you look at the picture? I think it's fairly obvious.
Sleep: much, much better lately
Best moment this week: Having a girls day out...shopping and seeing a chick flick.
Movement: I get to feel little kicks and punches every day. When I'm sitting down, I feel them up under my ribs a lot, most often on my right side for some reason.
Food cravings: I may or may not have gone to the store at 10:00 the other night for brownies and ice cream. It was very important. I'm still marveling that I went myself. Someone needs to tell Mike about how expectant fathers usually do that type of thing.
Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: No way!
What I miss: being able to sit comfortably in my arm chair and read or watch TV for more than 15 minutes at a time
What I am looking forward to: I'm anxious for Mike to get to feel some movement from the outside. He was trying the other night, and while Little Girl was cooperative and kicking back at him, he just didn't feel it. I hope it won't be long.
Weekly Wisdom: It may be time to start doing some hard-core planning.
Milestones: I got nothing right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment