Total weight gain/loss: I went to the doctor yesterday, so...I gained 6 more pounds. That makes 13 total from pre-pregnancy weight. Will it ever stop!? :)
Maternity clothes? That's pretty much all I wear. I have a couple non-maternity tops that I'll still wear, but that's about it. I'm beginning to wonder what of my old clothes will fit again after Little Girl is born.
Stretch marks? I guess I'm kind of getting used to them. I think it just goes with the territory. I'm beginning to wonder, though, if I'm going to get a linea negra (weird dark line that goes from your belly button down). There's no sign of one yet.
Sleep: I'm using my body pillow on more of a regular basis. I think I'm sleeping better, but the legs cramps are kind of driving me crazy.
Best moment this week: Mike getting to feel his first kick
Movement: I got to see my first kick yesterday! I was in the waiting room at the doctor's office. The other people waiting must have thought I was a nut job when I randomly started laughing at my belly.
Food cravings: I finally got to have the cheese fries that I've been thinking about for a month. They were fantastic!!!
Gender: We're waiting for a beautiful, darling little girl. I'm so excited to meet her. I read the other day that if you have a daughter, you're carrying the person who will hold your hand when you lay dying. Kind of morbid, but something to think about...
Labor Signs: Not even.
What I miss: being comfortable (and yes, I know it will get worse before it gets better...)
What I am looking forward to: Having all my lovely friends and family together for my baby shower. I know its still a month and a half away, but I'm excited!!!
Weekly Wisdom: F*ck the naysayers cause they don't mean a thing! (311)
Milestones: movement that you can feel/see from the outside
. . . . . .
Two extra stories this week...
First, about my "Weekly Wisdom". Yesterday someone who hasn't seen me since May asked me, "Where are you hiding that baby, in your hips!?" I was honestly kind of hurt, but I'm choosing to get over it. I feel like my body has changed quite a lot, and I love how I look pregnant. I guess it just brought one of my big fears to the surface...just looking bigger not really pregnant. Oh well.
Second, about how I have the sweetest husband ever. Last night (or early this morning, rather) I had trouble getting comfortable after waking up to pee. I eventually decided to give the couch a try. Mike was still awake and came out to sleep with me. Our couch has recliners on either end, so he lays in a recliner and I get to stretch out with my head on his lap. This is my favorite way to nap, and we both fell right asleep. I give him a tough time sometimes, but he's been so so sweet. I feel so lucky and I know that I absolutely could not do this without him.
Ooh...bonus extra comment. Mike and I have decided that rather than buying a baby book, I'm going to make one scrapbook-style. This will be one of my first major scrapbooking projects, so I'd love any suggestions!!!
First, about my "Weekly Wisdom". Yesterday someone who hasn't seen me since May asked me, "Where are you hiding that baby, in your hips!?" I was honestly kind of hurt, but I'm choosing to get over it. I feel like my body has changed quite a lot, and I love how I look pregnant. I guess it just brought one of my big fears to the surface...just looking bigger not really pregnant. Oh well.
Second, about how I have the sweetest husband ever. Last night (or early this morning, rather) I had trouble getting comfortable after waking up to pee. I eventually decided to give the couch a try. Mike was still awake and came out to sleep with me. Our couch has recliners on either end, so he lays in a recliner and I get to stretch out with my head on his lap. This is my favorite way to nap, and we both fell right asleep. I give him a tough time sometimes, but he's been so so sweet. I feel so lucky and I know that I absolutely could not do this without him.
Ooh...bonus extra comment. Mike and I have decided that rather than buying a baby book, I'm going to make one scrapbook-style. This will be one of my first major scrapbooking projects, so I'd love any suggestions!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment