19 August 2009

And Now I'm Scared

So I was just reading a blog that I follow. This girl is pregnant also, but one week ahead of me. She had found out that she was having a girl a few weeks before I did. Yesterday, though, she had an optional 3D ultrasound and was told that her little girl, in fact, has a penis. She's having a boy! The first ultrasound was wrong!!! Holy crap.

What are the chances? Does this happen often? Have we been shopping and planning for the wrong gender? Had this not happened to my fellow blogger, would I even be thinking about it?

I guess, since we're so not paying for a 3D ultrasound, if this little one turns out to be a boy, he'd just better like lavender.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hahaha, we had a little girl born a boy about a month ago. Though that doctor has been wrong more than once (he does his own u/s). The dad was excited beyond belief, it was their third and final, and they already had two girls. I'd bet you're safe, but it does happen ;)