14 August 2009

26 Weeks and a Love Letter

How far along? 26 weeks...I know that I will be 27 weeks in just a few days, but I've been both busy and lazy this week.
Total weight gain/loss: Don't know, don't really care.
Maternity clothes? comfy...
Stretch marks? Yep, I got 'em.
Sleep: Last night is not a good example, but I've been sleeping great lately!
Best moment this week: getting to "play" with Little Girl
Movement: I've been having so much fun "playing" with the little one this week. Once she gives me a kick, she'll usually go back and forth with me (her kicking, me poking) for up to five minutes. It's pretty amusing.
Food cravings: Nothing, really, but I did get some amazing blackberries at the Farmers' Market last weekend.
Gender: girly girly girly
Labor Signs: Not even.
What I miss: I can't think of a thing right now. I'm so glad that I'm finally beginning to really enjoy my pregnancy!!!
What I am looking forward to: shopping for baby quilt material tomorrow
Weekly Wisdom: no idea
Milestones: "interactive fetus" status
. . . . . .

Dear Darling Little Girl,

I have had so so much fun playing with you this week. I love feeling you move within me, and it's just amazing to me that now you can feel and respond to me as well. Feeling your little movements is my constant reminder that you are growing and doing well and that all is right in my world.

If I had one wish, it would be for you to save some energy for the evenings. Most of our play time is during the day while I'm at work, and Daddy is missing out. I know that he would love to get to know you and feel your kicks and punches as well.

I love you so much!!!

~Mommy

No comments: