22 September 2009

32 Weeks

How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I'm not sure right now, but we do go back to the doctor on Thursday. We're down to appointment every 2 weeks!!!
Maternity clothes? There are pictures somewhere of Mike and I at the reunion, but I haven't received them yet. My dress was fantastic!
Stretch marks? ...are easier to see now that the henna is fading away
Sleep: Sleep was horrible the past few nights, but I'm convinced that it's because I was so busy and running around all the time. Hopefully things will get better as the weeks wears on.
Best moment this week: My baby shower...it was amazing! I have so many wonderful, generous and loving women in my life!!!
Movement: Starting to slow down just a bit...I'm sure it's getting cramped in there,
Food cravings: Hmmm...yesterday I went to the store for milk and ended up with doughnuts, cookie dough, and Cheetos. Shopping is dangerous.
Gender: girly girly girl
Labor Signs: nope
What I miss: I'm actually doing pretty good right now...no major complaints.
What I am looking forward to: Starting to get our apartment organized and that baby's room set up. We have a lot of work to do!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Rest is so so important. Don't underestimate how easily you get worn out in the third trimester!!!
Milestones: moving from having appointments every four weeks to every two weeks, we'll be down to weekly appointments before we know it

1 comment:

Jess said...

You need to update more pics like of your dress, baby shower and your beautiful belly!

I love the letter you wrote your little girl, and I can't wait to write one myself...someday!

babyparamore.blogspot.com