29 September 2009

33 Weeks and No Pictures...Sorry

I was going to have all kinds of pictures to post with this week's update, but it just isn't happening. My plan was to have Mike take a 33 week picture yesterday, but we both kind of passed out yesterday afternoon and slept until after 7. I wasn't thinking about much more than food and more sleep at that point. I'm thinking that the third trimester has finally caught up with me and Little Girl is totally sapping my energy. As for Mike, having Bronchitis and trying to quit smoking is definitely taking their toll. We are zombies. Please forgive me.

How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: As of last week, I'm up 20 from pre-preg. I'll go back to the doctor on Monday for another check-up.
Maternity clothes? I still need to get some fall stuff. It's getting pretty cool here.
Stretch marks? I got 'em.
Sleep: Not so terrible, but I'm really tired of the whole crampy legs and tingly fingers thing.
Best moment this week: Our first ever mommy/daughter spending spree at Babies R Us last weekend. I took my belly and did a big return/exchange/shopping trip and got most of what we still needed after the shower. Once again, I feel so grateful for what everyone has done for us!!!
Movement: She's still in there.
Food cravings: none that come to mind
Gender: das Mädchen
Labor Signs: not for me
What I miss: Once upon a time I felt like I was ready for this baby. The closer we get, the more I realize that we have so so much yet to do. We'll get there...
What I am looking forward to: getting our furniture home and having a dedicated baby's room
Weekly Wisdom: I'm too tired to come up with anything deep this morning. Sorry.
Milestones: We have a car seat and stroller!!! Woohoo!!!

No comments: