So this is the handful of pictures from the shower that were taken on my camera (thanks, Sarah). If you are reading this and have pictures on
your camera, please email them to me!!! I require photographic evidence!!! :)

Here is the generous pile of gifts before I got to dig in. I can't say enough how very grateful and lucky we are!!!

This is the
beautiful quilt that my grandma made for Little Girl. She is in the process of making matching receiving blankets as well.

This amazing quilt was made for Little Girl by Mary's mom, Jo. I actually got to help pick out the fabrics that she used, but I couldn't have even imagined that it would turn out so fantastically.

This is me with the amazing women that I am lucky to call my family. I know there's a picture out there somewhere with me and the equally amazing women from Mike's family. By the way, Kris totally could have fit without doing the awkward squatting thing. Oh well. :)

Finally, here is Miss Bella in the
adorable tutu that we got from Mike's mom. I love it!!!
1 comment:
I love the tutu, sorry had to say that first!
You look beautiful as always and it looks like you had a lovely shower with some wonderful people and some great gifts!
babyparmaore.blogspot.com
Post a Comment