Dear Daddy,
I wanted to write this to you yesterday, but the weekend was busy with all the moving and we still don't have internet at the new house. A little baby can only do so much!
Thank you so much for being my daddy. I love how silly you can be and we have so much fun playing together. No one else can make me giggle quite like you do! I know that sometimes Mommy gets nervous when we play rough, but I know that you would never let anything bad happen to me. You make me feel safe and loved, even when I'm hanging upside-down or bouncing on the bed.
I love that even when you're half-asleep and so so tired in the morning, your face lights up when you see me. I know that you and Mommy work extra hard for me, but the look on your face tells me that it's worth it and that you wouldn't trade a minute of our time together. I'm such a lucky girl!
Aside from being an amazing daddy, thank you for being such a great partner to my mommy. Even though she tries to be a super-mommy, I know that she couldn't do any of it without you. Seeing the two of you work together and love each other so much makes me feel secure and gives me an idea of how I want people to treat me some day.
Thank you for everything you do and every minute that we get to be together. I love you so much!
~Kaylee (and Mommy too)
No comments:
Post a Comment