26 February 2010

Four Months and Counting

My Dear Darling Littlest Love~

I can hardly believe that four months have passed since you joined our family. It has been a roller coaster, but one that I wouldn't miss for the world. You have added so much to my life and to our family.

I love seeing your beautiful smile...it reminds me that all our work is worth it; you are a happy, healthy little girl. I love hearing your voice and having our little conversations in the evening. I love watching you explore your hands and discover how many things you can do with them. I love watching you sleep and noticing how much you move around in your crib at night.

I can not wait to see what the coming months hold for us. You have so much more to learn and discover...so much more growing to do. I'll be right here, holding your hands and my camera, hoping to catch it all. I love you so much more than you could imagine.

Momma

No comments: