24 May 2010

Two Videos

We got a new video of Kaylee in her jumperoo a week or so ago. She only gets put in it 2-3 times a week for 15 minutes or so while Mike and I share a meal together. This is the only time that she is completely happy to have independent play time. I'm glad that we don't abuse the jumperoo and that she just seems to love it so much.


Kaylee has been talking non-stop lately. It's a constant stream of "da-da-ba-ga-ga-da-ba-da-da-da." We get the occasional "ma," but that's mostly when she's pissed off about something. Mike says that's because she really needs her mommy just then. He's the sweetest! Kaylee's voice is just love lovely and she enjoys hearing herself so much. This video is kind of crap quality because I used my cell phone. The angle of the shot is super weird because when I held my phone up higher, Kaylee stopped talking altogether and stared at the blinking red light. Stubborn baby.

No comments: