26 August 2011

22 Months

My Dear Little Love ~

Another month has come and gone while I sit and wonder where the time goes. You are just growing and changing so much it's hard to keep up with you. Here lately, I see you so much more as a little girl and less like a baby or toddler.

You continue to love singing, and this month you learned to sing Baa Baa Black Sheep (almost) on your own. There are a few parts that you need a little help with, but you're just so cute when you're singing it. You also learned to love Ring Around the Rosie this month. At school, you sing and play it with the big girls, but at home you love to play it with your babies. We have so much fun watching you.

Yesterday you informed me that you wanted to eat "my mommy's cereal" for breakfast rather than your customary oatmeal. We shared a bowl of Special K and you did so good with your spoon and barely made any mess. Today you got your very own bowl of Cheerios, and did just as well. You even picked up the bowl and drank the milk after the cereal was all gone. What a big girl!!! I suppose the next step is to let you start drinking out of cups without lids. I know that you'll do fine.

This week Daddy started school full-time and our schedule has changed a little bit. You've been eating a later dinner and staying up a little later at night, but you've been a little trooper. I have to admit, you're a little grumpy when we wake you up in the morning, but it doesn't last too long.

I hope you know that Daddy and I are both so so proud of you. You are a lovely little girl and it's just so much fun to watch you grow. We love you.

Your Momma


No comments: