A day to remember...our first indication that our lives would never be the same. First, two little pink lines, then a little pink plus sign. Welcome to your new family!
Hi, I've gone back and "read" most of your blogs and I just wanted to say you are beautiful! I love your pictures and it is nice to see someone that isn't the perfect size 0 pregnant. I'm overweight due to my hormones being all F**ked up and until 6 months ago, I let it get in the way of us trying to get pregnant. After four years and four losses, we are finally going to see an RE because I know my weight only causes 10% of the problem.
LOL, I'm sorry! I totally am rambing...just wanted to say I love your blog and will continue to read from here on out! :)
1 comment:
Hi, I've gone back and "read" most of your blogs and I just wanted to say you are beautiful! I love your pictures and it is nice to see someone that isn't the perfect size 0 pregnant. I'm overweight due to my hormones being all F**ked up and until 6 months ago, I let it get in the way of us trying to get pregnant. After four years and four losses, we are finally going to see an RE because I know my weight only causes 10% of the problem.
LOL, I'm sorry! I totally am rambing...just wanted to say I love your blog and will continue to read from here on out! :)
babyparamore.blogspot.com
Post a Comment