Breasts Changes - "Tender" is a very euphemistic word! Ugh...I can't even begin to explain how much how badly my tits hurt. It's not cool. I've even resorted to wearing a sports bra to sleep...the girls just do not like hanging free right now. Also, with the veins...gross.
Nausea - I haven't experience any full-fledged "morning sickness" yet, but I get little snippets of nausea here and there. I've noticed it towards the end of a too-long, possibly too-hot shower a few times, and also when I've woken up in the middle of the night. It's just a little queasy feeling that goes away before long. I am only at the beginning of my sixth week, so there could be more developments yet to come.
Other than that, the rest is all emotional. I'm not feeling any big mood swing or anything, but I go back and forth between being thrilled and terrified. The terror is not because of the thought of having a baby, it's about the thought of losing a baby. I really want to know if there will ever be a time that I don't check for spotting when I go to the bathroom. I'm anxious for my first doctor's appointment (not until April 10). Hopefully that will give me some security.
No comments:
Post a Comment