22 April 2009

10 Weeks

This is me missing the top of my head at 10 weeks. Mike is not the greatest photographer, but it will have to do.

















How far along?
10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I don't know
Maternity clothes? Nope, but I want a belly band.
Stretch marks? not from the baby
Sleep: Eh...some nights are better than others. I'm still getting up to pee a lot.
Best moment this week: connecting with another plus-size preggie
Movement: Not that I can feel.
Food cravings: none really right now
Gender: I'm still thinking boy, but Mike says girl.
Labor Signs: Are you kidding?
What I miss: being able to grocery shop without gagging the whole time
What I am looking forward to: having a doppler at my next appointment
Weekly Wisdom: don't forget the protein
Milestones: When I lay on my back, I can tell that my abdomen is firmer than it used to be. That was really exciting!!!

No comments: