Believe me, if I knew how to photoshop my arm-fat away, I totally would. This is me at 13 weeks, anyway. By the way, I missed weeks 11 and 12 because I was in Florida, and then I was too tired to care. Mike was surprised that I came home from Florida with this ridiculous stomach.
How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I will find out at the OB on Wednesday. We'll see.
Maternity clothes? Nope, but some of my tops are getting pretty dicey. I may start looking soon.
Stretch marks? not from the baby
Sleep: Horrible!!! I can no longer sleep on my stomach comfortably, and I am getting so so tired of sleeping on my side. I wake up to pee and then toss and turn for up to an hour before going back to sleep.
Best moment this week: celebrating Mother-To-Be's Day with our families
Movement: Not that I can feel.
Food cravings: none really right now
Gender: I had a dream that it was a boy, so I'm sticking with that.
Labor Signs: Not even.
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach
What I am looking forward to: *hopefully* hearing my baby's heartbeat on Wednesday
Weekly Wisdom: Don't stress so much.
Milestones: feeling like I almost, kind of, look a little pregnant
No comments:
Post a Comment