26 April 2010

Happy Half-Birthday!!!

My Dear Littlest Love ~

Today you are 6 months old. I can not believe how the time has flown by, but I have loved every single day that I've gotten to spend with you. You are the best thing I have ever done and I'm so proud to be your momma.

I'm so excited to go to the doctor later and find out how much you've grown this past month. You are still taking your bottles like a champ and love love love your vegetables. So far, your favorite seems to be squash, and I don't think you care for carrots. Last night you finally figured out that eating is a whole lot easier if you open you mouth wide for me. :)

You are getting so big and love sitting up now. You still wobble a little and fall right over when you get too excited. You still aren't terribly interested in rolling, but we know you can do it when you really want something.

You are talking more than ever, and have even added a consonant to your repertoire. We spend a lot of time now saying "Ba Ba Ba" along with you. Sometimes you're trying so hard to get those sounds out...it seems like you have so much to tell us, if only you could get it out. Your little voice is one of my most favorite sounds in the world.

Your daddy and I are so excited to tell people about what a great sleeper you are. You go right to bed after your last bottle and sleep until I wake you up in the morning. Thank you for that!!! You love to sleep on your side and make the cutest little noises from time to time. I love laying in bed and listening to you through the monitor.

I love you so much, baby girl! Happy half-birthday!!!

Your Mommy

No comments: