Whew...what a day!
Today was Kaylee's first birthday party. Honestly, the roughest part of the day was keeping Kaylee awake this morning so that she would take a nap just before party-time. Other than that, everything went just beautifully!
I had an amazing friend to help me pick up all the food and such and decorate the room. My equally-amazing husband and sister-in-law kept Kaylee at home until just before the party. We had just enough, but not too much, food. AND...I was able to pawn off most of the extra food and not bring too too much home with us.
We had 22 people (out of 30 invited, not bad) come out to join the celebration. Once again, I am reminded just how blessed we are to have such amazing friends and family and to have so many people that love our daughter so much. I couldn't have wished for a better first birthday celebration for my littlest love.
No comments:
Post a Comment