02 October 2012

Countdown Days 3-6


Why am I not surprised that I'm already playing catch-up. To be fair, the last three days have been especially hectic, but that's no excuse...

3 ~ I love the way Kaylee is so verbal and so articulate. She's almost always talking...to herself, to us, to the animals or her toys. And she always has a millions questions. She's curious about everything.

4 ~ I love the way Kaylee greets Mike and I when we've had an absence from her. She is so enthusiastic and loving! She makes me realize how much we are the center of her world.

5 ~ I adoring singing with Kaylee. She has really been interested in music lately and has several songs that she enjoys singing. It always makes me giggle when she requests a certain song, asks for a song to be repeated or "turned loud".

6 ~ Kaylee's also quite the little dancer. She loves to dance and twirl and shake her booty with no inhibitions. That's the way it should always be. I love this side of her and hope every day that she doesn't loose that spirit and confidence as she grows older.

No comments: