26 October 2012

Three

My dear darling Kaylee ~

Today you are three and I just cannot believe how time has swept us away and you have grown so much. I can't help but think of the first moment I held you, complete with IV and a million monitors. You were so small and even a little pathetic, but my love for you was so big and beautiful, it didn't matter.

No longer are you too small and dependent on your dad and me. You are such a big girl and such a spit fire!!! Nothing gets past you and you love nothing better than telling me that you'll do it (whatever "it" happens to be) yourself. You are bold and beautiful and never fail to make people smile. You are so joyful!

I hope you always know that I am so very proud of you. I love every minute that I get to spend with you, watching you grow, learn and change before my eyes. I hope that you continue to enjoy everything around and that life brings you all you could hope for. You deserve the very best of everything, my love.

Happy Birthday.

Your Momma

No comments: