09 June 2009

17 Weeks

Um...I look absolutely exhausted in this picture!!! What's up with that!? Anyway...the belly continues to grow, that's the point.















How far along?
17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I lost one pound from last time, so that puts be up three from pre-pregnancy weight.
Maternity clothes? I think I'm finally going to splurge on some pants next week.
Stretch marks? not from the baby
Sleep: not so great, but not terrible either
Best moment this week: hearing the baby's heartbeat...again
Movement: not that I can feel, but it should be any time now
Food cravings: I have been eating a lot of pickles, but I don't know if I'd call it a craving exactly.
Gender: We will find out soon enough...
Labor Signs: Not even.
What I miss: days without headaches
What I am looking forward to: finding out the gender next month
Weekly Wisdom: Dreams are just dreams...don't stress.
Milestones: nothing big right now, actually

No comments: