Last night the baby and I were both initiated into the Drews family...we attended our first Chicago concert (with Earth Wind & Fire). It was a late night, but so so much fun!!!
At a couple points, I am so sure that I felt the baby moving...all during really upbeat songs, by the way. I would be dancing and then just stop to enjoy the movement. Mike and I were trying to decide what that baby was thinking with everything going on. Our guesses are that (a)the baby loved the music and movement of me dancing, or (b)the baby was thinking, "What in the f*ck is going on out there!?". Whatever the reason, the little one was definitely doing summersaults.
Welcome to the family, Little Drews!!!
3 comments:
Maybe the little one was laughing at my dancing?
Maybe that's it. If that's the case, though, I really wouldn't blame them. Love you, babe!
Them? It's not fucking twins!!!
Post a Comment