17 June 2009

18 Weeks




I took my own picture this week, so it's boobs and belly as far as the eye can see!!! I may still have Mike take one, but this works too. My belly's still not perfectly round, but it's getting closer every day.












How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: In case you haven't noticed, I do not weigh myself between doctor visits, so I don't know unless I've been recently. :)
Maternity clothes? I got some leggings from Target (I'm brave), and ordered some pants and a skirt online. So far, I'm loving everything I have...so comfy!!!
Stretch marks? not from the baby
Sleep: getting better...
Best moment this week: realizing that I'm pretty sure I can feel the baby moving
Movement: I think that's what I'm feeling! I'm still a little up in the air about how exactly you're supposed to tell.
Food cravings: nothing, really...
Gender: I can't believe I have to wait 3.5 more weeks!!! It's driving me nutso!!!
Labor Signs: Not even.
What I miss: Nothing really...I'm feeling pretty good.
What I am looking forward to: feeling more distinct and obvious movement
Weekly Wisdom: Don't worry if you get worn out from merely changing the bed sheets...that's what husbands are for.
Milestones: maybe feeling the baby

No comments: