28 July 2009

24 Weeks

How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I don't know, but will find out at my appointment next Monday.
Maternity clothes? We went to Topeka last weekend, and Mike's mom had gotten me some stuff off the internet. I passed on a few pieces (one was too small in the boobs, the other was yellow), but most were really nice. I'm glad that some people are good on online shopping, because I am not.
Stretch marks? I just noticed more yesterday. sigh
Sleep: It's still better as long as I don't talk to Mike when I get up to pee. That's bad news for both of us.
Best moment this week: watching the sun rise with my wonderful husband
Movement: Holy cow! She's all over the place!!!
Food cravings: I had a huge craving for a soda the other day. All Mike had was diet...it sucked!
Gender: IT'S A GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: Not even.
What I miss: taking good drugs when I have a headache
What I am looking forward to: Going to see the Wiggles with my mom and the boys this Saturday. I know that's sad, but it'll be a good time!!!
Weekly Wisdom: If all else fails, make a list.
Milestones: VIABILITY!!!

No comments: