20 July 2009

Dreams and Other Things

On Friday night we had the weirdest thing happen around here. I had a really sad dream (don't feel like going into details), and towards the end of it, I started crying pretty hard. The strange thing is, though, that I started crying in real life. Crying isn't even the word...I was sobbing, loudly enough to bring Mike in from the other room to check on me. I guess he thought I'd gotten a phone call or text message that really upset me. Well I guess he said my name several times and then laid down next to me and touched me on the shoulder, which woke me up. I was so confused, still crying, and had to convince myself that it was all just a dream. How bizarre is that!? I am officially not a fan of pregnancy/hormone-induced dreams. Not cool at all.

On a happier subject, Little Girl is kicking me a lot today. I keep feeling her nudges under my ribs on the right side. Luckily it doesn't hurt yet since she's still pretty little, but it's really strange. I do like the little reminders that she's in there and doing well, though.

I went on a little shopping binge yesterday and today. Yesterday I went to Motherhood Maternity at Oak Park Mall and got another pair of jeans, two tops, and a cute dress (on sale). I ordered a bra today from Motherhood.com (they didn't have a great selection in the store), and also ordered the Moby sling that I wanted. I was going to wait on that last one, but I saw today that they had a limited supply of the color I wanted. I'm excited to be a baby-wearing momma!!!

No comments: