18 August 2009

27 Weeks

How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Don't know, don't really care.
Maternity clothes? I love 'em!!! I need to start looking for a dress for the big high school reunion, though.
Stretch marks? They are there. I've now added two Kitty scratches from trying to give him pills...they kind of blend in with the stretchies!
Sleep: not too bad, except for hand-numbness and leg cramps
Best moment this week: shopping for material for the baby quilt (which, I heard, is completed), and looking at babies in the nursery with Mike
Movement: All the time!!! Luckily, there's been a little more action in the evenings for Daddy. Last night Mike had his head on my belly and was talking to Little Girl...she kicked him in the face. It was fantastic and I was jealous. Sometimes I'd like to kick him in the face...only kidding!
Food cravings: I think Mike really has market cornered on cravings lately.
Gender: little lady
Labor Signs: Nope!!!
What I miss: being able to shave my legs comfortably
What I am looking forward to: water aerobics starting up again tonight
Weekly Wisdom: If at all possible, get pregnant later in the year so that by the time you can't reach your legs any longer, it will be winter and you can just wear pants.
Milestones: Trimester Number Three!!! Dang, this is flying by really quickly!

No comments: