24 August 2009

28 Weeks

How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I'm not sure, but I do feel like I'm the size of a house lately. This is especially scary though, because I saw a woman at my doctors office that must be close to her due date and she look huge and miserable. I'm not looking forward to that at all!
Maternity clothes? That's what I wear.
Stretch marks? yup
Sleep: My leg cramps have absolutely sucked the last couple nights! I also have noticed that when I turn from one side to the other, my hips hurt like a bitch!!! Other than that, sleep is sleep.
Best moment this week: I just found out that the results of my glucose tolerance test were well within normal. I do not have to take the 3-hour test. I do not have gestational diabetes!!! Woohoo!!!
Movement: Lots and lots and lots. I had one slightly scary night and morning when Little Girl was being lazy, but she perked up pretty quickly after I got into work. Really, she is always so active while I'm at work!
Food cravings: I wouldn't call it a craving, but my favorite breakfast right now is fresh berries (hurrah for the Farmers Market) with granola cereal and vanilla yogurt. So so so yummy!!!
Gender: Pink Ladies Rule!!!
Labor Signs: No way! I think I may have started feeling a few Braxton Hicks contractions here and there, but I'm not completely sure.
What I miss: eating spicy and flavorful food without the fear of heartburn
What I am looking forward to: going to a friend's baby shower this weekend (I'm sure it'll make me even more excited for mine!!!)
Weekly Wisdom: Naps are your friend!!!
Milestones: Trimester Number Three!!! I put this again this week because I haven't been able to get a clear answer anywhere to whether it's really 27 or 28 weeks. Either way, I'm there now and still can't believe how fast things are going!!!

No comments: