12 October 2009

35 Weeks

How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I don't know. I go back to the doctor next Thursday.
Maternity clothes? not quite cutting it for the cooler weather...grrr
Stretch marks? not so hot
Sleep: So the hand-tingling has tuned into more of a dull ache. Is that normal?
Best moment this week: Washing some baby clothes and getting to put away all those adorable, tiny little pink and purple items. So cute!!!
Movement: She's slowing down a bit (for lack of room, probably) but not enough for me to ever worry.
Food cravings: We had some crazy cookie cravings on Saturday night. One should not attempt to watch a Food Network program about cookies when there are no actual cookies in the house. It's bad news and leads to late-night grocery shopping.
Gender: Little Lady
Labor Signs: nope
What I miss: sleeping through the night...better get used to it, huh?
What I am looking forward to: seeing the little one again next Tuesday morning
Weekly Wisdom: Nap whenever possible. Sleep is a good thing!
Milestones: I finally feel like our apartment is ready and we have most of what we need to get through the early weeks of having a baby at home. Whew!

No comments: