19 October 2009

36 Weeks, Y'all!!!

How far along? 36 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I don't know. I go back to the doctor on Thursday.
Maternity clothes? that's all that fits me
Stretch marks? got 'em
Sleep: not cool at all
Best moment this week: every single moment that I've gotten to spend with my husband
Movement: Yesterday the little girl totally conspired with her daddy to ruin my plans for a semi-busy Sunday. We had a little scare when she didn't want to move around much and seriously teetered on the edge of calling the doctor and going in to l&d. Luckily, she figured out that she had given her mommy enough of a panic attack and firmly secured the prospect of a lazy Sunday and got moving. I can see our future right now.
Food cravings: nothing specific
Gender: We have a sonogram tomorrow morning and will be asking for confirmation that this little one is, in fact, a girl. If not, though, I hope he likes lavender.
Labor Signs: nope
What I miss: Nothing right now...I'm ready to get this show on the road and completely give in to our new life as a family.
What I am looking forward to: our sonogram tomorrow
Weekly Wisdom: Don't freak out until you truly have something to freak out about.
Milestones: I am 9 months pregnant!!!

No comments: