26 August 2010

10 Months

My darling little love ~

You have had a busy month, there's not doubt about that! You are now crawling like a big girl on your hands and knees, pulling up on anything that will stay still long enough, and cruising along furniture. You move so quickly and hate to be contained. I can't believe how it seems like all your large motor milestones have happened in just the last few weeks! You are practicing standing by yourself and can balance for 10-15 seconds at a time. Not I'm just waiting for the day that you stand up and walk across the room...I know it will be any time.

This month you finally outgrew your infant car seat. You're doing a great job in your new big girl seat, but I think it's taking some time for you to get used to it. I don't think that you like the fact that it stays in the car all the time. Even though we try to keep it covered from the sun, I think it's a little hot when you get into it, and you seem a little bit uncomfortable. Luckily, cooler weather seems like it should be just right around the corner!

You have been eating more and more table foods, and even had your first all table food meal last weekend! You seem to enjoy most of the foods we give you, but I think you love avocados the most. We'll just keep giving you new and different foods and hope that you aren't a picky eater someday like your mommy and daddy.

We had some issues with sleep this month. There were a couple nights that you woke up and cried until I came for you. One night, you even got to get in bed with us because I wasn't sure what else to do. I wish that there was some way for me to know what woke you. I really wonder whether or not you dream, and beyond that, if you have bad dreams. It's been a week or so since you've woken up, so I hope you're back to being the best-sleeping baby ever again.

Every month that passes brings so many new things and so much joy. I can not dream of what my life would be like without you in it. I love you, baby girl!

Your Mommy

No comments: