I did manage to get some more pictures, but I'll post them later on. I didn't bring my camera or the CD with pictures to work with me. Deal with it!
How far along? 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I went to the doctor yesterday. I gained three more pounds, putting me up 23 pounds total.
Maternity clothes? That's what I wear.
Stretch marks? Check.
Sleep: I think I've been so exhausted the past few nights that I just pass out and haven't really notice the things that usually bother me. While it's nice that I'm getting some sleep, I just never feel completely rested. Suck.
Best moment this week: We made some serious headway on the baby's room. We spent the weekend cleaning and moving furniture, and then brought up the baby furniture last night. The next few days will be furniture assembly and putting things away. Finally!
Movement: Check. Actually, I think I felt my first official Braxton Hicks contraction yesterday. I may have had a few before, but that one was pretty unmistakable.
Food cravings: Nothing really, but I think I need to start eating better all around. Maybe that will help my energy level a bit?
Gender: Girl (we're having another sonogram on October 20...I will totally be asking the tech to double check)
Labor Signs: nope
What I miss: Feeling like I'm among the lucky that experience an easy pregnancy. At my appointment yesterday, there was a bit of sugar in my urine sample. That, combined with the fact that I'm measuring a bit ahead, convinced my doctor that I need to redo my glucose screening. As much as I hate needles, that isn't the worst of it. I'm just so worried that there might be a problem. I just want everything to be okay and for Little Girl to be healthy.
What I am looking forward to: not traveling for work anymore for a while after this week
Weekly Wisdom: I got nothing.
Milestones: As of yesterday, my doctor will no longer attempt to stop me if I should go into labor. Wow.
1 comment:
OOH, I get wait to see the baby's room! Please post pics as soon as it is done! :)
How exciting and scary that they won't stop labor! I can't wait to meet your darling daughter!
babyparamore.blogspot.com
Post a Comment