On Wednesday I got the wonderful news that I am not, in fact, slowly poisoning my unborn daughter with too much sugar. What a relief! As much as I hate needles, I would gladly take a blood test again and even give myself daily injections if that's what it took to keep my little girl safe...but I'm glad I don't have to. :) We will have a sonogram on October 20 and then back for my 36 week appointment on the 22nd. After that, it's weekly appointments until the girly decides to join us. I can't believe how close I am to holding my child in my arms and looking into her face!!!
We officially have a nursery, complete with crib, dresser/changing table, and a glider rocker. I love it!!! Both Mike and I have wandered in there and just looked around with goofy-ass smiles on our faces at different times. Last night I sat in the glider and could just imagine what it will feel like to sit there holding our baby. I'm so ready. Anyway, this weekend will be all about moving all the random baby items from the piles in the living room to where they will be kept in the nursery. I'm so ready to have the rest of my house back...for a little while, at least.
Okay, okay...pictures...

Me with Mike's mom, sister, and grandma at the shower

Mike and I looking spiffy (and loving Little Girl) at the high school reunion

The crib, complete with ultra-girly bedding and not-so-girly Royals baseball mobile (I love it!!!)

The dresser/changing table with all of the necessary items

The fabulously comfortable glider, with a Grandma-made Royals blanket

Bella testing out the crib (We had to make sure it was safe!!!)
1 comment:
Love it! Such a beautiful room! You guys are a HOT couple (love that dress!)-can't wait to see your beautiful little girl!
babyparamore.blogspot.com
Post a Comment