Dear Darling Littlest Love,
You are 5 months old today and growing so much! I can hardly wait to spend time with you every day and see what new things you have in store for me!
You still have the greatest smile and are now starting to laugh a little bit more often. Boy howdy, though...you make us work for those giggles! You're also moving past a little quiet stage and starting to talk more again. It seems like you make new noises all the time!
You still aren't a fan of tummy time and show very little interest in rolling. At first, I wanted to be worried about this, but I think maybe you'll just skip rolling. Who needs it!? You're working so hard on sitting up, but love love love to stand. You stand holding our hands or leaning up against something...doesn't matter, as long as you're standing, you're happy. I love it when your little legs start to get tired and wobble all over the place.
You love your bottles, but are starting to fight us a little bit. I think you're just so curious about the bottle and our hands, but you end up pushing the bottle away and making a huge mess. It's not unusual for Daddy and me to hold your hands down while we're feeding you. Poor baby! You're also getting to be a champ with baby cereal. I really think you like it and can't wait to try out some vegetables in a few weeks. What a big girl!!!
You make us so happy and add so much to our lives. While I can barely remember life without you, it seems like just yesterday that we were still in the hospital, meeting you for the first time. I love you Kaylee!!!
Your Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment