07 September 2009

30 Weeks

I got this henna piece on my belly this weekend to celebrate Little Girl. Henna in the third trimester is believed to be good luck, bringing about an easy labor and healthy baby. I just thought it would be a fun thing to include in my pregnancy memories. I wonder what my doctor will say about it on Wednesday. Chances are, though, that being in Lawrence, this won't be the first time she's seen this.

. . . . . .

How far along? 30 weeks (!!!)
Total weight gain/loss: I will let you know on Wednesday.
Maternity clothes? I need to order the dress I want for my high school reunion!!!
Stretch marks? present and accounted for
Sleep: We went camping over the long weekend, and I slept ridiculously well. Do you think Mike would mind if I take to sleeping on our air mattress out on the deck? It's just a thought!
Best moment this week: spending four days in the middle of nowhere with my husband
Movement: I think I'm starting to notice hiccups from time to time.
Food cravings: nothing to speak of
Gender: Baby Girl!!!
Labor Signs: nope
What I miss: nothing right now...I'm feeling pretty blissful.
What I am looking forward to: my doctor's appointment on Wedneday
Weekly Wisdom: You don't have to let strangers touch your belly. It's just not necessary.
Milestones: 30 weeks...3/4 of the way there...crazy

No comments: