Just a few notes before I'm off for the long weekend...
Last night was our first childbirth class. I was pretty excited to go, and was a little disappointed. The first class had little to do with the birth. It was mostly about what to expect in the third trimester, signs of pre-labor, and services that the hospital offers. We did a little bit of relaxation-type stuff in the end, but overall, there wasn't much new information. Oh well. Hopefully it will get much better.
Tomorrow we leave on our annual Labor Day camping trip. It looks like we'll get some rain, but it shouldn't get too horribly hot, so I'm okay with that. I love being able to get away from everything for a few days and just enjoy myself. I think Mike and I are both looking at this as our own little "babymoon"...our last chance to get away before we become parents. I hope that we can look forward to camping trips with our little one in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment