14 September 2009

31 Weeks

How far along? 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: As of last Wednesday, I was up 16 lbs. total from my pre-preg weight. Not too shabby. I'll take it.
Maternity clothes? I got my dress for the reunion. It's pretty, but it is a day dress. Yesterday, though, I got fancy shoes, a cool bracelet, and an awesome clutch that will evening-it-up for me.
Stretch marks? a badge of honor
Sleep: Ugh!!!
Best moment this week: Wednesday evening...a good doctors appointment, dinner out (India Palace...num num num), and having fun with my honey at childbirth class...it was really nice.
Movement: Holy crap, is this girl busy!!!
Food cravings: This week, I've been experiencing some "mystery cravings". I totally want something, I just can't figure out what it is. So obnoxious!!!
Gender: little lady
Labor Signs: not even
What I miss: getting up from a sitting position without horrible hip pain
What I am looking forward to: There is a lot to look forward to this week: a haircut, my baby shower (thanks to my amazing sister-in-law Kris and equally amazing friend Mary), fantastic 4-day visit from Sarah, my 10 year high school reunion...dang, I'm going to be busy!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Let people help you!!! They love you and want you to be as comfortable as possible.
Milestones: We brought home our first major baby item...we have a mattress!!! We may not have our crib yet, but we have a mattress, damn it! :)

No comments: