We went to the doctor yesterday afternoon. My last appointment was at 25 weeks, and in 5 weeks I've gained 3 (actually, 2.8, but who's counting?) more pounds, putting me up 16 total from pre-pregnancy. Not bad, not bad. My doctor told me that my blood work from a few weeks ago (glucose tolerance and hemoglobin) was perfect. We talked a little about what to expect in the next several weeks, the doctor poked around at Little Girl (she's head-down, thank goodness), and we listened to the baby's heartbeat. Everything seems really good, and we're now going in every two weeks. They also made me get a flu shot, but I don't want to talk about it.
After our appointment, we went to childbirth class number two. I think Mike and I both agreed that it was far more informative than last time, and we had a good time. I don't, however, think that our teacher likes us very much. Maybe we laugh and joke too much or something. I answered many of her questions, and while other couple received little prizes, we did not. Grumpy bitch.
No comments:
Post a Comment